Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ads

The bullet In My Body Is Comfortably Resting – Says Babangida

0

 


Former military Head of State, Ibrahim Babangida, has said that the bullet he has been carrying in his body since he fought during the Nigerian Civil War is comfortably resting in his body.

According to him, he feels no pain from it.

The General who clocked 80 on Tuesday said on ‘Journalists Hangout’ on TVC that he had an opportunity to get it removed in 1969 but declined doctors’ offer for it.

“I was scared. Dr Elebute wanted to operate upon my leg then. But I was scared of being operated upon,” he said.

Babangida, who annulled Nigeria’s best presidential election (June 12, 1993) but is recognised to have been forthcoming in initiating ideas and infrastructural development, said: “I don’t feel pain. The bullet is resting comfortably.”

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads