Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ads

MEL B GOING TO REHAB FOR SEX ADDICTION

0

Mel B goin to Rehab for Sex addiction.
Mel B revealed that she is going into Rehab for addiction of sex and post traumatic stress order after battling with her failed marriage with Steven.

A close friend of hers also said she is sex crazed and how she slept with up to 3 different men in a day in wake of her bitter divorce with Steven Belafonte.

The 43 year old will enter a UK Therapy Center next month as on Saturday night she opened up about her battles with alcohol and sex.

She said “i am speaking about this because this is a huge problem for so many people. I am not perfect and i have never pretended to be...

But i am working on being a better version of myself, for my kids, for my family and for all the people who have supported me in life.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads