Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ads

GOSPEL SINGER, KRIK FRANKLIN’S ELDEST SON CLAIMS HE WANTS TO KILL HIM

0



Gospel singer, Kirk Franklin, 48,  was called out by his first son, claims he trying to kill him.
Kerrion Franklin, 30, brings to light a shocking news about his dad ‘Krik’trying to kill him. 
He posted earlier and wrote;

'My own father is trying to kill me. If anything happens to me its@kirkfranklin sneaky ass. A lot of funny shit been happening and hes in LA right now hiding from me and ii havent heard from him. So I'm just leaving this here for safety purposes. I cant deal with this f**k shit on my own anymore. I'm done. My life is too valuable...in real time.'
See post below;


 Kerrion Franklin later deleted this post, for reasons Best known by him.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads