Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ads

EMEKA ENYIOCHA - WHY I’M LEAVING MY BEER PALOUR BUSINESS AND COME BACK TO ACTING

0


Nollywood Actor, Emeka Enyiocha recently shutdown his beer parlour business and decided to return to acting, explains why he wants to return back to acting.

He said, “I don’t want to work for other people to eat.”
According to him, Errends is best done yourself if you want the best results, he brings to light that those managing his business were looting him, thereby making his business suffer, Although he said he has no regret operating a beer parlour.

He left acting because of his family, to focus on his family.

”I left the industry because I got married and started having kids. I had more responsibilities to deal with. I needed to be closer to my family and kids so that they would not call me uncle when they see me. Marriage and family slowed me down. It definitely slows someone down except you do not want to take care of your family,” he explained.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads