Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ads

Boyfriend Who Impregnated And Broke Up With His Lover Reconciliates And Pleads For Forgiveness

0




A lady has narrated how she confronted her boyfriend after he impregnated her and later abandoned her.

Her boyfriend stopped picking her calls after she broke the news to him that they were expecting their first child, she grew angry and decided to confront him at his workplace.

She says the man gave her an unsatisfactory explanation that broke her heart.

The lady shared her story on Facebook.

Her post read:

"I met John last year, a young charming handsome guy. He told me he was single and wanted someone to settle down with.

I gave in and committed myself to the relationship. Things worked out well for us. He was such a cool guy. He loved me madly.

I missed my periods in May this year, I had a pregnancy test and it turned out positive. I was so excited because I knew we loved each other and to me, that was the best thing for us since he told me he was ready to settle down.


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads