Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ads

‘I Will Go To Any Length’ – Mercy Aigbe Declares

0

 


Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has vowed to go any length for her new movie to be a hit.

According to the mother of two in her recent post on Instagram, she dreads water so much but she would sail a sea because of her new movie.

Sharing a scene from the production of her new movie, Mercy wrote;

“Still filming my new movie J.B.O … No one should laugh at me oh… This my profession hen! Y’all don’t even wanna know how much I dread water… But on this movie, I am ready to go to any length to deliver to you a timeless, masterpiece… J.B.O is a Banger! Anticipate guys.

Meanwhile, Mercy’s post came a few hours after her estranged husband, Lanre Gentry unveiled his new lover on Instagram.

Recall that Lanre Gentry and Mercy Aigbe’s marriage crashed a few years ago over alleged domestic violence, and since then, they have continued to fight each other during father’s day celebrations. Mercy had repeatedly tagged her estranged husband, Lanre Gentry as a deadbeat father, an allegation he had debunked.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads