Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ads

'Na Thunder Go Fire You’- Actress Nkechi Blessing Responds As She Exposes Yahoo Boy Using Her Photos To Dupe People

0



Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing sent a message to frivolous people who user her pictures to scam people on social media.

Nkechi Blessing revealed that it is because of scammers that is why she ways put her location on her page but those trying to impersonate her persistently taunt her for it and it is a trap they will fall into at their own risk.

According to the mother of one, an unidentified online fraudster who she described as jobless, useless and unfortunate Yahoo boy is impersonating her on Instagram and invoked the thunder of God to strike him down.

 Nkechi Blessing cautioned her fans and followers not to be deceived by these scammers and fall for their dubious schemes as she is currently in Lagos, Nigeria and not in Madison as the fake account suggested.

She wrote:

To the Jobless, useless and unfortunate Yahoo boy using my picture to scam people..Na thunder go help me fire you where ever you are this is why I always put my location anywhere I am at any time…

Even tho some miscreants always have a problem with it..Fall for this scam at your own Risk..I no Dey Madison I Dey Lagos Nigeria!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads