Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ads

Law To Kill Bandits, Kidnappers & Their Informants By Hanging In Niger State Passed

0

 

Reports reaching us indicate that bandits, kidnapper, and their informants will be killed by hanging in Niger State.

This comes after a new law was signed and passed by the Niger State governor, Governor Abubakar Bello.

This was made in a recent statement made by the governor on July 16 stating that he has assented to some laws, which include anti-kidnapping and cattle rustling laws.


In his submission, he said;

“Whoever instigates any person to kidnap a person or rustle cattle, or intentionally aids, abets or facilitate by any acts of omission or commission of the offence of kidnapping and or cattle rustling is guilty of an offence and is liable on conviction to death by hanging in public.”


In other news, a Nigerian man in Adamawa State has revealed how he killed his 7-month old wife.

The man who is currently in the grips of the police in Adamawa State is a 40-year-old man identified as Robbert Mede.

The incident happened in Bodere Village and per what we gathered, he had a fight with his pregnant wife when she complained that her husband was cheating on her.

In his submission, the man said;

“On July 4, 2021, I set out at about 8 pm to go pacify my friend, Mustapha’s wife to return home.

While waiting for Mustapha outside my compound, my late wife suddenly came out and held me by the jugular, accusing me of infidelity. She dragged me back into the house, beating me and I fell to the ground.

I managed to free myself from her grip, picked a stick, and hit her on the waist. I rushed her to the hospital but that she had died.”

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads