Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ads

“He Turned My Sorrow Into Gladness” – Tonto Dikeh Says As She Thanks God For Giving Her A Man As Her Head And Father To Her Son

0




There are reports that Tonto Dikeh’s new man, Prince Kpokpogri wants to take it to the next level with the Nollywood actress. It is understood that the Nigerian politician and the Anti-corruption activist has paid her bride price and they have even done their traditional marriage in a low-key ceremony.

As though to confirm this, Tonto Dikeh shared a post minutes ago via her Instagram page thanking God for giving her a man who will be her head and also, a father to her son, Andre .

The thespian also thanked God for removing shame from her.

She wrote;


“The rush the emotions is truly beautiful having a man stand with me as my head and as a father to my son has been one of my secret prayers….

Am grateful Lord for bringing my family this far and your continuous show off of love on us…

If happiness was a person, it’s me TONTO…

When I thought he has done too much, Jesus did it again….

He made all things beautiful in his time…

If this isn’t God, then who is it?

He turned my mockery into gladness…

Halleluyah!!!

Weldone Jesus, I see you!!!

@kpokpogri @kingandre_dikeh”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads