Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ads

BEAST OF NO NATION MOVIE STAR, EMMAUEL NII ADOM QUAYE, REVEALS HE WAS NEVER PAID AFTER THE MOVIE, HE NOW BEGS MONEY IN THE STREET OF GHANA TO SURVIVE

0


Beast of No Nation movie star, now beg for money in the street of Ghana for survival.


Emmanuel Nii Adom Quaye, the young star who played “striker” in the movie Beast of No Nation, has now fall down to begging on the street of Ghana.

He revealed that all the other kids who shot the movie has been taken care of except him in terms of payment.

He added “i was told that i was goin to be paid 30,000 but i don’t know if it was in cedis or dollars, i was a child then, so the producer identified as Zoey, opened the account for me.

I have stopped schooling because i cant afford it and it is difficult for me hence i want to learn a trade, so i left cape-coast to Accra. I now stay with my grandma who takes care of me because my parents are dead.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads